Monday, April 17, 2017

'Guardians of the Galaxy' director James Gunn has made up his mind about 'Vol. 3'

TwitterFacebook

Your favorite bunch of a-holes will return, and so will their faithful captain.

Guardians of the Galaxy and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 writer and director James Gunn has confirmed he'll be back to write and direct Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, which has not yet announced a release date. 

Gunn dropped the announcement on his Facebook page, explaining that he'd only come to the decision after a lot of thought. "I needed to know it was, in my heart, what I truly felt called to do," he wrote. "I have never made choices in my career based on anything other than passion and love for the stories and characters, and I didn’t want to start now." Read more...

More about Movies, Disney, James Gunn, Guardians Of The Galaxy, and Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

No comments:

Post a Comment